Veterinary Equipment: What You Need When Setting Up a Clinic
From exam tables to autoclaves, these tools and tech are must-haves for any new vet clinic. Just as with any profession, there are certain pieces of equipment every veterinarian must acquire before a new vet practice can open and animals can start receiving treatment.
These tools, devices and technologies allow vets to provide stellar, efficient medical care to pet-patients and must not be overlooked when putting together your clinic equipment purchase list. Here’s a list of some of the most essential veterinary equipment any new vet clinic must have.
Almost all veterinary clinics use IV pumps to administer fluids, drugs and other supplements during surgeries and other treatments. IV pumps are the preferred method for controlling the delivery of a constant rate infusion (CRI) of the substance to be provided to the patient, for a consistent or time-dependent effect. This is particularly critical when the medication administered has potentially potent or adverse clinical effects. And while there are cheaper IV flow-control devices on the market, pumps are multi-use, non-disposable, readily available and more cost-effective in the long-term.
- PARAMETER PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS OF VETERINARY PATIENT MONITORS ——SPO2 IS UNSTABLE 2022-06-13 144
- How to measure animal's SpO2？ 2022-06-27 173
- How to Monitor an Animal's ECG 2022-06-29 129
- Measurement techniques of non-invasive blood pressure in animals 2022-06-30 130
- How to connect the CO2 module 2022-07-01 192
- Respiration also plays an important role in animal monitors 2022-07-05 157
- The application and principle of body temperature 2022-07-06 170
- Parameter problems and solutions of veterinary patient monitors——NIBP is unstable 2022-07-07 127
- How do we solve common problems about ECG parameters in veterinary monitors? 2022-07-08 137
- PARAMETER PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS OF VETERINARY PATIENT MONITORS ——ETCO2 IS UNSTABLE 2022-07-11 125
- Common faults and treatment of respiratory rate 2022-07-12 150
- Methods of measuring blood pressure in animals 2022-07-13 200
- Factors Affecting the Normal ECG of Dogs 2022-07-14 169
- Common sense of pet infusion 2022-07-15 176
- Instructions for using the infusion pump 2022-07-18 155
- System structure and working principle of medical infusion pump 2022-07-19 156
- What should be paid attention to when prolonging the use of the infusion pump 2022-07-20 126
- How do we save the infusion pump and what are the potential market values 2022-07-21 133
- The structure and working principle of the syringe pump 2022-07-22 149
- How to use a syringe pump 2022-07-25 233