1. Operate after professional training and reading the manual;
2. When using AC power, ensure safe grounding, and ensure that the AC power interface is dry and clean. Ensure that the battery is sufficiently charged to ensure that the syringe pump can operate normally when the AC power is disconnected or when the patient is being transported;
3. The extension pipe shall be kept unobstructed;
4. During the injection process, regularly check the pumping speed. Pay attention to observe the leakage of liquid at the puncture site, and pay attention to observe whether there is blood return or blockage of the pipeline;
5. During the working process, the pressure is easy to cause liquid leakage at the injection needle at the puncture site of the patient and the interface of the injection pump tube, so attention should be paid to observation and timely treatment.
6. After the pump has been used for a long time, the button on the operating surface is concave as follows, and the manufacturer should be notified to replace it in time, otherwise it may cause false triggering.
7. The power switch on the back of the pump should be turned OFF when charging.
8. The designated syringe must be used.
Syringe pump cleaning, disinfection and maintenance
1. Keep the system clean at all times, wipe the surface of the equipment with 75% alcohol after use or when there is pollution, and carry out treatment according to the specifications issued by the hospital when there is special pollution;
2. This product should be stored in a dry environment, away from corrosive gases;
3. Prevent shock during use. Otherwise, it will affect the normal operation of the instrument;
4. Prevent liquid from flowing into the machine and cause damage to the circuit board;
5. The battery should be charged in time, and it should be fully charged every time. If it has not been used for a long time, it needs to be recharged for more than 10 hours.