PT50C Veterinary Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner
PT50C Vet ultrsound scanner is the most lightweight hand-carried portable ultrasound with three probe ports in the world, deliver superb image quality in many Veterinary clinic & research departments, livestock farm or practice settings across multiple examinations.
PT50C is a high-resolution, 15"touchscreen veterinary ultrasound designed to provide a robust, high-quality ultrasound image. All patient files, reports, annotations, and specific measurements are all adapted for veterinarians.
- Specialized veterinary transducer and veterinary software
- Advanced imaging technology and superior image quality can provide fast and precise scans
- Applicable to scans of Equine, Bovine, Ovine, Swine, Feline, Canine, etc.
- Applicable to different diagnosis of Abdomen, Obstetrics, Cardiology, small parts, vascular, tendon, etc
- 15 inch high resolution, wide-angle color LED with 45 degree tilt functionality
- Three transducer port is designed to meet the different clinical applications
- Replaceable long life battery
- iBscan™ Quick Image Optimization
- Annotation library for quick comment
- iBstation™Patient information management system
- USB image transfer and software upgrade
- Image clipboard for thumbnail view
- The supported DICOM 3.0 can communicate with PACS system of the hospital seamlessly
- Special-designed probe holder, no need for extra assistance
- Modular software, easy for upgrade, free lifetime upgrade to new versions
- Support rectal probe introducer eases your shoulder and arm strain for Fetal Aging, Pregnancy Testing
Patient ID/Owner Name
The patient screen is dedicated to the veterinary environment with fields for the animal’s name, species, and breed.
Measurements and Reports
Confirming BMV’s dedication to the veterinary world, complete veterinary measurement packages, including
abdominal, cardio-vascular, and reproductive gestational calculations provide easy examination documentation.
Wireless and DICOM Connectivity
The system is designed for limitless wireless connectivity and can be easily implemented in any Windows or DICOM environment. Access to wireless connectivity, easy networking, printing, and communication with external PCs are just one click away.
Micro-Convex: Abdominal probe for reproduction and MSK. Can be used on horses, dogs, cats
Linear: External probe used for examining tendons, MSK and orthopedics. For use on horses, dogs, cats
Convex: Abdominal probe used for reproduction, 30 cm depth. Can be used for horses, swine and small ruminants
OPU Probe: Ovum pick up probe. For use on cows and mares
Linear Rectal: Linear rectal probe that can be used on cows and horses
Swine Carcass: Probe Used for back fat, loin eye, IMF and muscle depth in swine
Beef Carcass: Probe Used for back fat, loin eye, IMF and muscle depth on beef cattle
Carrying Cases: Cases Used for mobile moving
Standoff Swine & Bovine: For enhancing scanning with the Carcass transducer immediately beneath the body surface
Trolley: Completely adjustable, with large wheels, for smooth and safe transportation.
Travel case: A dedicated customized travel case either for roll along or as a rucksack.
|Ultrasound platform||Based on linux, stable performance, security data|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Transducer type||Convex Array,Linear Array,Endocavity Array|
|Transducer connector||3 active transducer connectors|
|Scanning depth||Up to 351mm|
Software: English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Italian , Czech , and more(ODM support!) Keyboard Input: English, Chinese, and more(ODM support!)
|Monitor||15 inch with 45 degrees adjustable|
|Input and output|