The PM6800V Vet Patient Monitor is the leading choice in multi-parameter monitoring. With its large, easy to read display and intuitive design. The standard parameters includes 5/3 leads electrocardiography(ECG), non-invasive blood pressure(NIBP), pulse oximetry (SpO2), Respiration Rate(RR), temperature(TEMP). Optional parameters includes ETCO2, 2 invasive blood pressure and an integrated printer.
- 15 inch large-sized screen, anti-dazzle with 4° incline.
- Integrated module designs ensure the product's safety, stability and durability.
- Wide-angle alarms indicator makes patients safer.
- Multiple display modes: OxyCRG, Trend table and Trend graph etc.
- Intelligent patient information management system.
- Review trend data at any time for any patient by inputting patient's ID or name.
- Connect to the central monitoring system for remote and wireless monitoring.
- High capacity storage, power-off data protection.
- 3-level visual/audio alarms and alarm events can be stored and reviewed.
- Support slot interfaces: USB, VGA, Network, and Wi-Fi.
Standard configuration: ECG/RESP/SpO2/NIBP/TEMP/Lithium Battery
Optional configuration: ETCO2/IBP/Trolley/Brace/IPMS8600 Intelligent Patient Management System
It may be used in the Veterinary hospital, clinic.