The PM6000V veterinary patient monitor is a cost-effective, multi-parameter patient monitor, providing a reliable measurement on patient's SpO2, pulse rate, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, 5-lead/3-lead electrocardiography(ECG) and respiration rate. Integrated sidestream technology ensures that the monitor can be used with intubated and non-intubated patients. 12.1 inch large display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending date for demanding veterinary facilities.
- Standard Parameters: SpO2, ECG, Heart Rate, NIBP, TEMP, RESP
- Optional functions: Sidestream ETCO2 capnography, internal printer and dual IBP
- 12.1 inches screen with high-tech white and black color
- Integrated module designs ensure the product's safety, stability and durability
- Wide-angle alarms indicator makes patients safer
- Multiple display modes: OxyCRG, Trend table and Trend graph etc
- Advanced patient information management system
- Review trend data at any time for any patient by inputting patient ID or name
- Connect with central monitoring system for remote and wireless monitor
- High capacity storage, power-off data protection
- Support slot interfaces: USB, VGA, Network, Wi-Fi
PM6000V Veterinary patient monitor can be used for all kinds of veterinary clinics and animal hospitals.