2. Fix the infusion pump on the infusion stand, the infusion pump is 30cm above the level of the patient's heart, connect the power supply, and turn on the power switch.
3. Open the door of the infusion pump, install the infusion tube from top to bottom, close the door of the infusion pump, and clamp the infusion clip above the liquid level of the Murphy dropper, and the liquid level should not be too high.
4. Follow the doctor's instructions to set the infusion speed and prepare the infusion volume.
5. Release the manual switch of the infusion set, start the infusion pump, and observe the smoothness.
Infusion pump alarm:
①Occlusion alarm: the manual switch of the infusion set is not turned on, and the infusion tube is folded or pressurized
②Low voltage alarm: the infusion pump is low in power, plug in the charging plug or replace the battery.
③Bubble alarm: There are bubbles on the wall of the infusion tube, and the liquid has been empty. (Open the door of the infusion pump, take out the infusion tube to discharge the air bubbles, and replace the infusion bottle with a new one)
④Drip number alarm: the liquid level is too high, the liquid in the Murphy dropper is shaking, and the sensor is faulty
6. When stopping the infusion pump, first press the pause button, then turn off the manual switch of the infusion set, and turn off the power.
When opening the door of the infusion pump, turn on the manual switch of the infusion set first, so as to avoid the liquid input too fast.
To adjust the number of liquid drops, press the pause button first.
Once the alarm is reported, troubleshoot the fault immediately and find the cause.